🐥 Topics covered on this page :
- What are the selection criteria for 20-20 Paris treasures ?
- How do we guarantee the quality of the jewelry at 20-20 Paris ?
- How does 20-20 Paris define its prices ?
- How does 20-20 Paris authenticate the stones on its vintage jewelry ?
- How do you get these beautiful stories about your treasures ?
- Are 20-20 Paris jewels purified of their energies, and if so, how ?
- How does delivery at 20-20 Paris work ?
- Can I give a treasure as a gift ?
- What are the conditions of return / exchange / refund of 20-20 Paris ?
1. What are the selection criteria for 20-20 Paris jewelry ?
We select our treasures with taste and conviction. We only offer you treasures that we would have liked to wear, telling stories that touch us, and at prices we would have bought them.
Each piece is selected for its beauty, quality and condition (at least satisfactory, at best, in excellent condition), and for the sweetness of its history (if we manage to obtain it).
The general condition of each part is specified in its description, as well as its defects, if any. If this is the case, we also specify it to you in the description of this jewel.
2. How do we guarantee the quality of the jewelry at 20-20 Paris ?
All the jewelry we sell physically pass through us. We carry out a control of each part, concerning the quality of the jewel, its functioning, its material, as well as its stones. In case of defects, and if we still wish to share the piece with you, they will be identified and highlighted in its description.
3. How does 20-20 Paris define its prices ?
At 20-20 Paris, we have set up price lists taking into account several variables :
- Material, stones and quality
- Size and weight
- General condition (good to excellent)
- Type of jewelry
- Rarity and originality
- Beauty of the history of jewelry and emotional value
It is important for us to offer you a price in coherence with the object acquired, the work provided by the intermediaries, and the time spent to unearth our finds as well as their beautiful history.
4. How does 20-20 Paris authenticate the stones on its vintage jewelry?
All our jewels are carefully examined, each treasure physically passes through our premises before being offered to you. The type of metal (brass, gold, silver, gold-plated ...) is checked. In case of doubt, even minimal (punch erased, too old, foreign, method of the necessary to touch not conclusive ...), we ask the jeweler with whom we work to confirm or not our analysis.
During our treasure hunt, we prefer first and foremost to buy jewelry delivered with its original certificate of authenticity. If we cannot obtain it, we have these jewels checked by our partner jeweler. And if, despite all these precautions, a small doubt remains, we do not indicate the name of the stone: if, for example, a ring is set with emeralds but we are not sure, we indicate "ring set with green stones" in its description.
However, as our jewelry is vintage and second-hand, we cannot provide you with an official certificate of authenticity, as this would require a laboratory expertise for each piece. This would represent a very important cost and would increase the selling price of our pieces significantly.
5. How do you get these beautiful stories about your treasures ?
We can spend several days hunting each of our treasures. Once we have found one, that we like its beauty, its condition, its quality and its originality, we investigate in order to know its history, its past, so that we know more about the emotional bond uniting it to its seller. It can be the reason of its purchase, an anecdote, a secret, a beautiful story ... Each piece is unique because of its past, and we wanted to transmit this love to you by retranscribing these stories. Thus, the story of each of our treasures, when we know about them, is detailed in their description. Thus, the history of each of our treasures, when we are aware of them, is detailed in their description. This can be the history linking them to their previous owner, but also a specific historical account of a certain type of antique jewel.
6. Are 20-20 Paris jewels purified of their energies, and if so, how ?
All objects, including jewelry, accumulate residual energy throughout their life, but they can also be purified by different methods. The most common and effective method is the saline purification method.
Also, all of our treasures go through this stage, in order to offer you only pieces whose energy has been purified, so that you can in your turn recharge them with your beautiful waves.
7. How does delivery work ?
20-20 Paris delivers everywhere in France and abroad. Delivery times and rates vary according to the area served. The delivery methods and related rates are calculated and displayed during the validation of your basket (before payment).
8. Can I buy a treasure as a gift?
Yes, absolutely! All our treasures are delivered in a delicate jewelry case, and accompanied by a sweet word retracing the history of the jewel as indicated in the description on our site.
We can also put an additional note if you wish, you will only have to specify it to us once the jewel is added to your basket.
9. What are the conditions of return / exchange / refund of 20-20 Paris ?
20-20 Paris accepte les retours / échanges / remboursements.
- In the event that an item arrives at the buyer's home damaged, or does not correspond to the item ordered and its description, 20-20 Paris will reimburse the full amount paid by the buyer, including shipping costs. To do so, we invite you to formalize your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days following the date of purchase. Once the exchange / return / refund has been accepted by us, we will invite you to send us the item by post. The refund will be made on the date of receipt of the item.
- In the event that an item does not suit you, you can return it within 30 days. 20-20 Paris undertakes to reimburse the amount of the value of the item, excluding shipping costs, which remain the responsibility of the buyer, on the date of receipt of the said item. To do so, we invite you to formalize your request by email to email@example.com within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the exchange / return / refund has been accepted by us, we will invite you to send us the item by post. The refund will be made on the date of receipt of the item.